2003 Ford Expedition
XLT 4x2 Popular 4.6L - 110B shown
- $4,965 - $6,513
The 2003 Expedition is a 4-door, up to 9-passenger luxury sport-utility, or sport-utility, available in 14... read more trims, ranging from the XLT 4x2 Value 4.6L- 100A to the Eddie Bauer 4x4 5.4L - 400B. The 2003 Expedition's closest competitors include the Acura MDX, the Land Rover Range Rover, and the Volvo XC90.
Upon introduction, the XLT 4x2 Value 4.6L- 100A is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 232-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. The Eddie Bauer 4x4 5.4L - 400B is equipped with a standard 5.4-liter, V8, 260-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 17-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2003 Expedition is redesigned for 2003.
14 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 Ford Expedition
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles