2004 Ford Expedition User Reviews
XLS 4x4 4.6L shown
- $6,056 - $7,940
- No trim specified for this review
- Excelent ride, comfortable, 4.6l performance, Great looking truck
- absolutely none
Purchased As Used
I bought my 2004 Expedition when it was 3 years old with 30,000 miles on it. After 6 years, and now with 197,600 miles, the only issue was an a/c compressor. If you keep up the oil changes( use the Ford recomended oil) this truck is a rock solid machine. Its still comfortable, and the paint and body holds up great, i would recomend this truck to any and eveybody.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles