2004 Ford Expedition User Reviews
XLT 4x4 4.6L shown
- $6,056 - $7,940
- No trim specified for this review
- Reliable, Strong performance, Looks stylish, Comfort
- The price... lol
Purchased As Used
This is a reliable SUV at 95000 miles no problems. It performs excellent and huggs the road wet or dry. The power folding seats is a plus and the climate controlled seats are very nice especially in the winter. We are a family of six and with sports, towing, vacations this Ford Expedition performed every duty asked with no struggles.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles