2005 Ford Expedition
There are 3 user reviews for the Limited 4X4 trim shown below
- Interior, cooling/heated seats, rides great on highway
- loves gas...loves gas
Best SUV I've owned (nissan, honda & dodge) drove it cross country and it road like a luxury sedan. People ask about the color
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- You get all features for half the price of Lexus or Mercedes ie Navigation, reverse sensors, DVD
- Drives like All American truck. But Ford has come a long way. I was impressed.
When I looked at Lexus and Mercedes I was dissapointed to hear about their mark-ups and lease intrest rates. When I went to ford I fell in love with the car. It has great shape, and I got all the features for the best price (Employee discount). I never could myself in an American car, but after buying my ford I think it opened door for other American car. It has great drive, and great look. Ford need to work on fuel economy.......read morehide
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Much better this year than years passed
- can be bumpy, but the limited rides very smooth compared to others
I just bought this car and I love it. I had the Eddie B for four years and just turned it in for the Limited Expedition. I love the Limited much more, alot more standard features and I got the cashmere tri coat and it is gorgeous!
6 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )