2005 Ford Expedition
There are 5 user reviews for the XLT 4X2 trim shown below
- logical interior/dash, roomie, good turn radius, handling, smooth ride, comfrotable front seats,
- fuel economy, second row seats are flat jump seats not erognomic
I have been looking at what I could get for the 25,900 I paid for my new 2003 4.6 liter xlt expedition. There is not much that compares. I am happy with this purchase. Mileage in city averages about 12.5 mpg but it still rides beautifully.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- ride is soft, looks good
- noise ; Ifeel and is driving me crasy when I drive it in highways
I have '04 xlt model and I like it but the problem is with wind noise when traviling in highway . I realy want a get it fixed.
1 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Exceptional fuel mileage but with gas prices on a rise...not so good
- Ride's great! Feels great and looks great! Need more standard features.
I leased an 03 XLT Expedition(5.4L) for 3 years and I can't wait for my lease to end in DEC 05 so I can get a another one(if gas prices is equal to or better from today's). It's an awesome SUV compared to Tahoe(I still love Chevy). Great ride and lot's of power. . Strongly recommended to get one if you're looking for a big comfortable, luxury and family SUV. BUY AMERICAN OR EURO...NO JAPS!...read morehide
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great space for cargo, kids, etc. Rides nicely, looks great, feels safe.
- gas mileage will eat your lunch!
I actually own a 2004 Expedition which we have had for a year. It's a wonderful vehicle, especially with children and all of their baseball and softball equipment, game boys, and friends. BUT, we never anticipated just how bad the gas mileage was going to be. If you want an suv with plenty of room and decent fuel economy, go for the smaller Explorer, there's not that much difference, and you'll be glad you're not shelling out $70 a week just to go back and forth to school and baseball practice. Overall, though, the Expedition is great and I would definitely recommend it for anyone with a family and lots of "stuff."...read morehide
10 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- powerful engine, drives good, lots of room, we like the power rear seat
- a little wind noise at highway speed
Improved from the 1999 Expedition that we had previously. The vehicle handles better in turns. More power under the hood with the 5.4, 300hp engine. We recommend it to others.
6 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )