2006 Ford Expedition
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
- 5.4L V8, 24 valves, 300 hp @ 5000 rpm
- 4 speed automatic transmission
- 14 mpg city / 17 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- looks great
- rear tail gate rusted in ...
“Ford proved to be un cooperative with repairing or replacing rear tail gate door. Many hours spent trying to get some satisfaction with Zero...”more
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles