2007 Ford Expedition User Reviews
XLT 4X4 shown
- $11,252 - $19,047
- No trim specified for this review
- Fine fit and finish, accessories, remarkable pedigree
- Brakes are squishy
I really wasn't looking for the Expedition Limited but I wasn't buying it for myself. The power and extremely good looks (Sand color paint) won me over. The camper will be an effortless tow now, since my 2000 explorer is now "retired." I look forward to many years of paying enormous fuel bills, but it will be worth it as I have bought the ExL for work, not status.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles