2009 Ford Expedition
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$22,752 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 48000 milesChange condition or location
- 5.4L V8, 24 valves, 310 hp @ 5100 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- 14 mpg city / 20 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- good towing capability, v...
- the front seats stain wit...
“excellen suv. Very powerfull and can pull a 7,000 pound boat with trailer wit no difficulty. Very confortable ride. Good MPH if you driv...”more
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles