2010 Ford Expedition
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$28,322 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 36000 milesChange condition or location
- 5.4L V8, 24 valves, 310 hp @ 5100 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- not_listed mpg city / not_listed mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Features, features, featu...
- About 15 mpg
“Have owned Tahoes and Yukons for about the last 15 years. After looking at the Tahoe, Yukon, and Expedition, decided it was time for a chan...”more
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles