2010 Ford Expedition User Reviews
XLT 4X4 shown
- $20,233 - $31,515
- No trim specified for this review
- Good looking SUV. When running properly, can get through virtually all weather conditions
- Transmission is horrible. Rear lift gate paint is bubbling for the second time.
Purchased As New
Currently have a Lemon Law suit against Ford/Dealer. They had the truck for over 40 days and rebuilt the trans...didn't fix it, still slips. They replaced the valve body...still didn't fix it.Then Ford stopped responding to the dealer. This forced a law suit since I have a $50k+ truck that I got less than 6 months of problem free use out of. After 1 1/2 years of Ford trying to fix it, it now is over 2 years old sitting in my drive way still with a transmission issue. Suit was filed 4/2012 with a settlement date set for May, 2013. DO NOT buy a FORD, they will not stand behind their product. This is the most fuel efficient vehicle since it doesn't leave the driveway.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles