2010 Ford Expedition User Reviews
XLT 4X4 shown
- $20,233 - $31,515
- No trim specified for this review
- comfortable, nice interior, suitable
- fuel economy, kinda small
Purchased As Not Purchased
The Ford Expedition XLT 4X4 is a good reliable suv. It is comfy, ideal 4 big families, and a nice interoir. However, its does have a few issues. The Expedition's fuel economy is frowned apon, it can get expensive, and it is really small, but the Expedition EL is HUGE! but thats good because some moms dont want huge suvs, but this one has an equal size.
0 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles