2011 Ford Expedition
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$34,951 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 24000 milesChange condition or location
- 5.4L V8, 24 valves, 310 hp @ 5100 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- 13 mpg city / 18 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- the expedtion is very big...
“We love our expedtion,we have owned many ford cars and trucks but this one takes the cake. When we travel with the kids its nice to have ro...”more
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles