2013 Ford Expedition
EL XLT 4X4 shown
- $40,605 - $54,005
- $37,864 - $50,359
The 2013 Expedition is a 4-door, up to 8-passenger sport-utility, available in 12 trims, ranging from the... read more XLT 4X2 to the EL King Ranch 4X4.
Upon introduction, the XLT 4X2 is equipped with a standard 5.4-liter, V8, 310-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. The EL King Ranch 4X4 is equipped with a standard 5.4-liter, V8, 310-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
12 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Ford Expedition
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
For sale: Ford Focus Electric and Mitsubishi i test cars
Does Tesla envy have you pining for an affordable electric car? Well, we just happen to have two tes...Read Full Review
General Motors, Ford form unusual alliance
“Big Two” partnering on new, high-mileage transmission.Read Full Review
Ford Escape tops list of most-stolen SUVs
The list suggests the Escape, Tahoe, RAV4, Edge and Journey may be the most-stolen vehicles in total...Read Full Review
Warning: The Ford Focus ST can be addicting
We'll remember 2012 as being a banner year for driving enthusiasts. The Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ tw...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles