2014 Ford Expedition
King Ranch 4X2 shown
- $41,180 - $57,265
- $38,400 - $53,400
The 2014 Expedition is a 4-door, up to 8-passenger UT, available in 12 trims, ranging from the XLT 4X2 to... read more the EL King Ranch 4X4.
Upon introduction, the XLT 4X2 is equipped with a standard 5.4-liter, V8, 310-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. The EL King Ranch 4X4 is equipped with a standard 5.4-liter, V8, 310-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
12 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2014 Ford Expedition
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Compact
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles