2004 Ford Explorer 4X2
Eddie Bauer 4.6L shown
- $4,534 - $6,069
The 2004 Explorer 4X2 is a 4-door, up to 7-passenger sport-utility, available in 10 trims, ranging from the... read more XLS 4.0L to the Limited 4.6L. The 2004 Explorer 4X2's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Suburban, the Isuzu Ascender 7-Passenger, and the Toyota Highlander.
Upon introduction, the XLS 4.0L is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V6, 210-horsepower, flexible fuel engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. The Limited 4.6L is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 239-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2004 Explorer 4X2 is a carryover from 2003.
10 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Ford Explorer 4X2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles