2006 Ford Explorer 4X4 User Reviews
Eddie Bauer 4.0L shown
- $8,078 - $10,508
- No trim specified for this review
- Very Comfortable Ride, Great Turning Radius, Nice Styling, Lots of Room
- Transmission Bump on the 2-1 Down shift
Purchased As Used
This SUV is a very good all around car. Equipped with the V8 it has pleanty of power for passing and such. Add a 100 shot of nitrous and this truck will take out most of the ricrs at your local weekend car hangout. I have won pleanty of races against fasters cars, the AWD is great for a dig race. Its funny to pull up next to a SRT-4 and then watch him lose to a 5000lb SUV haha.
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles