2009 Ford Explorer 4X4 User Reviews
XLT 4.6L shown
- $15,515 - $19,516
- No trim specified for this review
- An excellent mid-size tow vehicle. Love the convenience of the electric 3rd row seats.
- The Navtec navigation unit is poor quality and I wouldn't recommend it.
Purchased As Used
I downsized from an Expedition EB 5.4 and the Explorer Ltd 4.6 was a great choice! Fuel economy is about 4-5 mpg better. It is solid, and mechanically superior to my wife's GMC Envoy 4.3. I'm disappointed that Ford is going unibody with this work horse. The 4.6 V-8 is a quiet, strong engine. Love the MS Sync.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford Figo concept unveiled in India
Ford has officially unveiled the Figo Concept at the 2014 Auto Expo in New Delhi. While it may wear ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles