2009 Ford Explorer 4X4 User Reviews
Limited 4.6L shown
- $15,515 - $19,516
- No trim specified for this review
- An excellent mid-size tow vehicle. Love the convenience of the electric 3rd row seats.
- The Navtec navigation unit is poor quality and I wouldn't recommend it.
Purchased As Used
I downsized from an Expedition EB 5.4 and the Explorer Ltd 4.6 was a great choice! Fuel economy is about 4-5 mpg better. It is solid, and mechanically superior to my wife's GMC Envoy 4.3. I'm disappointed that Ford is going unibody with this work horse. The 4.6 V-8 is a quiet, strong engine. Love the MS Sync.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles