2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$5,813 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 120000 milesChange condition or location
- 4.0L V6, 12 valves, 210 hp @ 5200 rpm
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- 16 mpg city / 20 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- With the 4:10 rear I woul...
“The engine is a skosh thirsty. but the ride and comfort is excellent. Atypical of American automotive products the seat belt retractor does...”more
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles