2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac User Reviews
4X4 XLT - 220A shown
- $4,974 - $6,532
- No trim specified for this review
- With the 4:10 rear I would have thought the pick up would have been better.
Purchased As Used
The engine is a skosh thirsty. but the ride and comfort is excellent. Atypical of American automotive products the seat belt retractor doesn't and the seat belt gets jammed in the door opening. Fit and finish is spot on, although the rubberized floor isn't in keeping with a fully optioned (including leather) interior.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles