2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
There are 7 user reviews for the 4X2 Adrenalin trim shown below
- Decent fuel economy, Great Looks, Good Handling, Fun To Drive !
- Ride is a little rough. Seat Warmer is in terrible position.
Love this vehicle. Aside from a little rough ride and cutting on the seat warmer every time I get into the sport trac, I love it. We did have to send it back to the dealer because there were some bad paint spots from the factory, and it took 3 weeks to repair it so that was a bad deal. But the dealer did give us a free loaner and took care of the problem. We added a 10" LCD screen with a Dvd player and the kids love it. The wireless headphones are really convenient too. We use the storage compartment in the back a lot. I would definently recommend the Sport Trac Adrenalin to anyone shopping for such a vehicle....read morehide
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent Truck, Feels like a Cadillac! Must get fully loaded to appreciate it!
- No cons yet, any problems I had Ford solved fast and at no cost to me!
Abosolutly an amazing vehicle, luxury like no other pickup has to offer! Pioneer sound system just blows you away!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- A real looker! Perfect for shopping, or picking up a truck load of lumber.
- Fuel exspense out of this world. Button activated for heated seats every time I enter vehicle.
W/O a doubt this vehicle rocks! I once owned an Eddie Buer Explorer and loved it. I had to get rid of it due to rising fuel costs and distance to work. I bought an Escape which was great on fuel yet not comfortable for this 6' 1" 250lb body. I went to the 2005 Adrenelin Sport Trac a year later. Everything I always wanted and more. I drive to Detroit once per month and 60 miles round trip to work, I live in my car. The one drawback is the placement of the buttons for the heated seats. Everytime I enter the vehicle in the summer I turn it on by brushing against it. 10+ for my Ford!...read morehide
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- roomy, tough, semi sporty, absolutely functional
- only comes with a v6 engine... it's enough but I'm the type of guy who likes a little more muscle.
Alot of people say they don't like the look of it... but thats their call. I personally love it. The small bed gives just enough room for throwin the junk you don't want ruining your interior and the inside is roomy and fights 5 perfectly. Get the bed extender if you normally have to haul stuff around, trust me.... but once you go sport trac... yur stickin with it....read morehide
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love the sound system, hard cover, and all the other bells and whistles. It also shifts smoothly.
- My ABS light sometimes comes on. I'm not too sure what that means.
Overall, I got a good deal when I bought it and am very happy with the overall value of the truck. The crome running bars and wheels accent the black paint. I got the dealer to pay sales tax and that really improved my overall satisfaction. Great truck for 23,600 fully loaded.
5 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great fuel economy, very smooth riding and quiet.
- No cons yet.
I love it, I cannot remember any vehicle I've ever owned that I enjoy as much as the Sport Trac.
8 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very comfortable, smooth ride, awesome sound system & fun to drive!
- Doesn't come in Automatic/Manual transmission option.
An excellent vehicle to own, but the only con in my opinion is that UHAUL will no longer rent to any Ford Explorer models. My question is WHY???
11 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )