2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$14,430 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 72000 milesChange condition or location
- 4.6L V8, 24 valves, 292 hp @ 5750 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- 14 mpg city / 20 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- V8 Power, Turning Radius,...
- Brakes take more pressure...
“The power is great, the gas mileage is as expected for a V8 4x4. The 6 speed transmission is very smooth. And it has all the great looks a...”more
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles