2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$15,955 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 60000 milesChange condition or location
- 4.0L V6, 12 valves, 210 hp @ 5100 rpm
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- 14 mpg city / 20 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Great utility, and the co...
- Likes gas, but can be exp...
“Bought the unit to eliminate one. Now use the Sportrac for both passenger and truck vehicle. With the individual each wheel suspension it ri...”more
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles