2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$21,125 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 48000 milesChange condition or location
- 4.0L V6, 12 valves, 210 hp @ 5100 rpm
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- 14 mpg city / 20 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Overall appearance. Highw...
- Suspension, transmission,...
“Overall I am pretty happy with the versitility of my Limited Sport Track. 4 people and all their gear in the back can fit nicely and go on a...”more
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles