2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$23,200 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 48000 milesChange condition or location
- 4.0L V6, 12 valves, 210 hp @ 5100 rpm
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- 13 mpg city / 19 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Excellent price, received...
- Dealership is no long the...
“So now I have this truck with transmission problems and the nearest dealer is now 250 miles away. I called up Ford and they said I would ha...”more
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles