2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$21,803 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 48000 milesChange condition or location
- 4.0L V6, 12 valves, 210 hp @ 5100 rpm
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- 13 mpg city / 19 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Rear seat head rests must...
“The sport Trac handles very well-on or off road. It looks good inside and out! 80,000 on it so far and no repairs other than normal maintena...”more
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles