2001 Ford Explorer Sport User Reviews
- $2,505 - $3,626
- Reliable, Tough, Good Handeling, Impresive Off Road - On Road
- The Console Cracked in Winter, 6 Disc Changer failed 3rd year.
Purchased As Used
I could recommend the Explorer sport to anyone who doesn't need the second seats often. I got 104k from the front wheel bearings, upper and lower ball joints. The rear axle seal leaked at the same time. New bearings came with ABS sensors and fixed the ABS light too. I load it up with 420lbs of scrap to recycle and no problems. I have scratched it several times with scrap on the roof, but a 2001 not so worried....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles