2012 Ford Explorer User Reviews
Limited 4WD shown
- $22,502 - $33,044
- No trim specified for this review
- Great look, great gas for an SUV
- Hub Caps rather then alloy rims as stock.
Purchased As New
I love my Explorer. Great space, great ride. It's my best purchase yet. I get many compliments, my 3 year old daughter tells me each day, Daddy, I love your car. Anytime someone in a Range Rover pulls along side you at a signal light and pays you a compliment on your ride, you know it looks good. great Job Ford.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles