2013 Ford Explorer
Sport 4WD shown
- $29,100 - $40,780
- $27,427 - $38,027
The 2013 Explorer is a 4-door, up to 7-passenger UT, available in 7 trims, ranging from the Base FWD to the... read more Sport 4WD.
Upon introduction, the Base FWD is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 290-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. The Sport 4WD is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 365-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Ford Explorer
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Explorer also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Explorer
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles