2013 Ford Explorer User Reviews
XLT FWD shown
- $29,100 - $40,780
- No trim specified for this review
- Very comfortable adjustable peddle height a big advantage.
- The voice commands are a bit difficult to master
Purchased As New
I have the limited trim model which has a high equipment level. Fit and finish very good. No squeaks or knocks. I paid MSRP less 5,000.
Ford SYNC works very well, I have no problems with the system others with older models have reported. Averaging 17 mpg mostly short in town rides so far.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Explorer also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Explorer
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles