2013 Ford Explorer User Reviews
XLT 4WD shown
- $29,100 - $40,780
- No trim specified for this review
- great looking body style, lots of leg room and storage
- the radio/navigation screen continously has problems, gas milage not as good as expected
Purchased As New
I have had my Explorer for 8 months now. I was so excited to get this car but have been disappointed with it since we drove it off the lot. I have had issues with the radio from day 1. It sometimes Syncs to my phone, sometimes doesn't, and sometimes the radio doesn't work at all. I have had it give me a blank screen and not work at all. That has been extremely frustrating. When I have taken it to the dealership, they have been unable to fix the issues. Recently...my navigation went out as well.
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Explorer also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Explorer
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles