2014 Ford Explorer User Reviews
Limited FWD shown
- $29,600 - $40,780
- No trim specified for this review
- Nice looking SUV ,Quiet and Smooth Ride, Decent Gas Mileage for SUV.
Purchased As New
Really happy with my 2014 XLT Ford Explorer. Nice ride with power and 20mpg city and 24 mpg highway from 3.5 engine. I've owned 4 other Explorers, this 2014 best build yet!!
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 Ford Explorer also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2014 Ford Explorer
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Figo concept unveiled in India
Ford has officially unveiled the Figo Concept at the 2014 Auto Expo in New Delhi. While it may wear ...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles