2012 Ford Fiesta User Reviews
SE Sedan shown
- $10,405 - $13,363
- No trim specified for this review
- Good on gas
- Chugging, jerking, wheel lock
Purchased As New
I love my car. But the wheel lock for 3-5 seconds while Im driving! It happened twice already, last month and this week! I was scared to death! I got the brand new ford fiesta 2011.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles