2012 Ford Fiesta User Reviews
SE Hatchback shown
- $10,405 - $13,363
- No trim specified for this review
- Rides as smooth as a Benz
- Car seems to back at an angle, as an optical illusion.
Purchased As New
The car rides so smooth on the highway that before you realize it, you are going at over 70 miles per hour. If I keep my speed down to 55 MPH the car gets close to 50 MPG. In cold weather the car heats up incredibly fast to make you feel; all comfy and toasty on the inside, and the AC even in 100 degree weather will freeze you out. A very solid ride and for the money none better.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles