2012 Ford Fiesta User Reviews
SE Sedan shown
- $10,405 - $13,363
- No trim specified for this review
- Exceeds EPA rating easily, nice design, sporty and not embarassing sub-compact.
- Performance with a/c on is dicey, narrow vehicle width reflected in shoulder room in front seats.
Purchased As New
If you're looking for an inexpensive car as I was, I can't see how you could wrong at all with this car! I'm 6'4"/250#s and very comfortable though I effectively make this a 3-seater in the process. Drastically impressed with my base model sedan especially considering the price. Can't say enough good things about this car so far.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles