2012 Ford Fiesta User Reviews
S Sedan shown
- $10,405 - $13,363
- No trim specified for this review
- Exceeds EPA rating easily, nice design, sporty and not embarassing sub-compact.
- Performance with a/c on is dicey, narrow vehicle width reflected in shoulder room in front seats.
Purchased As New
If you're looking for an inexpensive car as I was, I can't see how you could wrong at all with this car! I'm 6'4"/250#s and very comfortable though I effectively make this a 3-seater in the process. Drastically impressed with my base model sedan especially considering the price. Can't say enough good things about this car so far.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles