2012 Ford Fiesta User Reviews
S Sedan shown
- $10,405 - $13,363
- No trim specified for this review
- good fuel economy
- This is a Lemon Vehicle! Ford has too many issues they have not resolved.
Purchased As New
I was exremely happy to buy my 2012 Fiesta 9 months ago. However, in the past 4 months I have had my car in the service center (at the Ford dealership I purchased from) 4 times already. All issues for me surround the accelerator. 2 of the 4 incidents were extremely dangerous events! Once the accelerator stuck and the next at highway speeds the car dropped power to 10 mph max!! My car is the MANUAL transmission, so I don't know is the automatic is any better.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles