2013 Ford Fiesta User Reviews
Titanium Sedan shown
- $13,200 - $18,200
- No trim specified for this review
- I like the ruby red color and the manual transmission, great gas mileage too:
- none at the moment because I am still breaking it in.
Purchased As New
I received a great deal on the car at the dealership so I could not turn it down.So far pleased with the vehicle and we are definetly a Ford family.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Fiesta also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Fiesta
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles