2013 Ford Fiesta User Reviews
S Hatchback shown
- $13,200 - $18,200
- No trim specified for this review
- Agile, well-made, good fuel economy, large trunk in sedan
- small back seat, SYNC a bit annoying
Purchased As New
This little car has been a pleasant surprise, adequately quick and very nimble. Build quality and materials are very nice. Dual-clutch 6-speed feels different than a normal auto until you get used to it (paddle shifters would be nice). Only trips to dealer have been for SYNC questions. Very nice car.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Fiesta also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Fiesta
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles