2013 Ford Flex User Reviews
Limited AWD shown
- $30,900 - $43,820
- No trim specified for this review
- Ride is amazingly luxurious and comfortable!
- Exterior is not sporty enough.
Purchased As Used
As someone who dislikes minivans, I was skeptical about the appearance of the Flex, which is not a minivan, but the look of it still makes you go hmmmm, is it, or isn't it??? However, once inside the vehicle, taking it for a spin, I was hooked!!!! It is a dream ride, and is more comfortable then any vehicle I have ever driven or been a passenger in. Highly recommend!!!!
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Figo concept unveiled in India
Ford has officially unveiled the Figo Concept at the 2014 Auto Expo in New Delhi. While it may wear ...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles