2013 Ford Flex User Reviews
Limited AWD shown
- $30,900 - $43,820
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel economy is great for this size of vehicle
- tires hard to get no one stocks these tires not even the dealer
Purchased As New
great vehicle, everything works well ride is smooth overall workmanship is great fit and appearance is excellent. only noticeable problem is when you really get down on the accelator it pulls to the right but the vehicle has great power and is quite has a kind of Linclon ride
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles