2001 Ford Focus
SE Wagon shown
- $1,990 - $2,451
The 2001 Focus is a 2- or 4-door, 5-passenger sports coupe, family sedan, or wagon, available in 5 trims,... read more ranging from the ZX3 to the SE Wagon. The 2001 Focus's closest competitors include the Daewoo Lanos, the Subaru Impreza, and the Suzuki Esteem Wagon.
Upon introduction, the ZX3 is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 130-horsepower engine that achieves 25-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The SE Wagon is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 130-horsepower engine that achieves 25-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is optional.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Ford Focus
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles