2004 Ford Focus
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
- 2.0L I4, 16 valves, 130 hp @ 5300 rpm
- 5 speed manual transmission
- 26 mpg city / 33 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Comfort, Handleing, Feel,...
- No Sync between transmiss...
“Ever since i tried to write a review for my 2003 ford focus ZX3, the yahoo was hving tech problems with it's rewiew site. Anyhoo now...”more
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles