2005 Ford Focus User Reviews
ZX3 SES shown
- $4,022 - $5,570
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel economy is very lacking!!!! (2005 Focus ZX4 SES)
- Extremely gas guzzling-very disappointing!!! Gas mileage was the main reason I bought it.
There is no gas fuel economy for on this car! I keep asking myself:"Did someone at Ford pay-off the EPA folks to give it a fraudulant rating? I use the hghways most of the time. I get 20.5 to 28 mpg on the average... I often see my gas gauge needle slowly go down as I'm driving. The shifting is not smooth in many respects - I often get jerky transition between the lower gears.
I took it to the Ford House = they do not perceive any problems w/ it, because they say it is w/in the spec's set for the car...
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles