2005 Ford Focus User Reviews
ZX4 SE shown
- $4,022 - $5,570
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel economy is very lacking!!!! (2005 Focus ZX4 SES)
- Extremely gas guzzling-very disappointing!!! Gas mileage was the main reason I bought it.
There is no gas fuel economy for on this car! I keep asking myself:"Did someone at Ford pay-off the EPA folks to give it a fraudulant rating? I use the hghways most of the time. I get 20.5 to 28 mpg on the average... I often see my gas gauge needle slowly go down as I'm driving. The shifting is not smooth in many respects - I often get jerky transition between the lower gears.
I took it to the Ford House = they do not perceive any problems w/ it, because they say it is w/in the spec's set for the car...
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford Figo concept unveiled in India
Ford has officially unveiled the Figo Concept at the 2014 Auto Expo in New Delhi. While it may wear ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles