2005 Ford Focus User Reviews
ZX3 SES shown
- $4,022 - $5,570
- No trim specified for this review
- Handling, Dirt Drifts, Exhaust sounds great
- Ford Repair Service, 6disc has PMS, Little 16"Rims, Not a three hour drive car, NOT SUBARU
This car exceeds a base model by alot but it is a Ford don't forget that. As far as getting it fixed, might as well do the work yourself. The 6disc changer has serious PMS and works correctly on good days. The main complaints are that they put 16" rims on it so they look kinda small (well they are) and 5 speed is not enough the car cries for sixth but their isn't another gear. Reverse lock-out is a plus. Thinkin of buying this car-shoot me an email......you can have mine
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles