2005 Ford Focus User Reviews
ZX3 SES shown
- $4,022 - $5,570
- No trim specified for this review
- A+ handeling, very roomy interior for it's class, very good acceleration, fun to drive
- Sony Audiophile system may not be worth extra $$ but sounds ok
This Car is very fun to drive, and the best value for $ car that I have ever owned. I also own a 2004 Mustang Mach 1 and would put my Focus ST up against my Mach 1 anyday as far as handeling goes. Acceleration is very good at all speeds and RPM ranges. I avg. 27.0 MPG mostly on the highway. The 4 wheel disc brakes are very good. As a 6'1 245 lbs man, it's hard to find a smaller car that I feel comfortable in, but this car is almost as comfortable for me as a Crown Victoria is in the driver seat. By all means consider buying this car. And if your thinking about buying a foreign car......keep the jobs in america and money in our economy, look nop further then the Focus!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles