2005 Ford Focus User Reviews
ZX4 SE shown
- $4,022 - $5,570
- No trim specified for this review
- good on gas, good room space for family, handles great,engine warms quik (live in Canada)
- noisy engine(not well insulated), turn signal ....loud!!!
This car is a great choice for small family that wants space without the v6. The 2.0 litre works fine but a little noisy at times, but you get to like it!!! The turn signals are loud. Wanted to encourage a North American built car and i m glad i did!!! Ford overall quality improved 100% since the early 90s.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles