2006 Ford Focus User Reviews
ZX3 SE shown
- $5,472 - $6,094
- good feul economy, easy to drive
- history of frequent problems with Focus, brakes squeal when wet,
I actually have a 2002 version of this car and won't buy Ford again. It needed almost $500 in repairs before 36,000 miles but it was the 38th month so I had to pay. Rear wheel bearings should last longer than 34,000 miles.
23 out of 39 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- No trim specified for this review
- Stylish looks, fuel economy, Roomy, Awesome price w/ discounts
- Manual seemed sluggish
I test drove several models of this car today and will get one. With the employee pricing, you cant beat the value.
3 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- The fuel economy is very good. Roomy for a small car. With the July discounts saved $$$$.
- Nothing as of this date...... knock on wood!!!!
For the price, this is a good get around car. I have shopped around, and my rating the value this car, it is one of the best on the market. The July 2005 discounts and buying program help swing my decision .
48 out of 55 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cd MP3 comes standard
- I have been having trouble statring after having it only 4 months.-2005
gets up and goes pretty good for a 4 cl. drives nice, and fuel is o.k., but worst in its class according to consumer report.
32 out of 49 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles