2008 Ford Focus User Reviews
S Coupe shown
- $7,314 - $8,844
- No trim specified for this review
- Everything. I love this car.
- I scratch the bottom when parking, clunk noise when wheel is turned and in reverse.
Purchased As New
This car is so absolutely the best. I drive it hard, and it performs. It has umph. It comfortably seats at four, and on long trips I feel just fine. I love driving my car. Any excuse to drive it, and I've had it a year, and I still love driving it. Only problem I've had is the clunk noise when the wheel's turned and I'm going in reverse up a hill, and I tend to scratch the bottom when I park with the bricks lined up. Overall, though, no troubles.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles