2010 Ford Focus User Reviews
SES Coupe shown
- $9,879 - $11,780
- No trim specified for this review
- great on gas,dependable and lots of trunk space
- sun visors could be a little bigger
Purchased As Used
I originally bought a used 2007 suzuki reno for my college son. Complete disaster! the dealership was awesome enough to let me trade it for a 2010 pre-owned certified Ford Focus. This car was a prior rental car with 40K miles. This car has been nothing less than fantastic. Comfortable, smooth ride, large trunk and lots of nice features for a base model. Best of all it's averaging 30mpg!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles