2010 Ford Focus User Reviews
S Sedan shown
- $10,345 - $13,094
588 user reviews for this model
- No trim specified for this review
- great on gas,dependable and lots of trunk space
- sun visors could be a little bigger
Purchased As Used
I originally bought a used 2007 suzuki reno for my college son. Complete disaster! the dealership was awesome enough to let me trade it for a 2010 pre-owned certified Ford Focus. This car was a prior rental car with 40K miles. This car has been nothing less than fantastic. Comfortable, smooth ride, large trunk and lots of nice features for a base model. Best of all it's averaging 30mpg!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
For sale: Ford Focus Electric and Mitsubishi i test cars
Does Tesla envy have you pining for an affordable electric car? Well, we just happen to have two tes...Read Full Review
General Motors, Ford form unusual alliance
“Big Two” partnering on new, high-mileage transmission.Read Full Review
Ford Escape tops list of most-stolen SUVs
The list suggests the Escape, Tahoe, RAV4, Edge and Journey may be the most-stolen vehicles in total...Read Full Review
Warning: The Ford Focus ST can be addicting
We'll remember 2012 as being a banner year for driving enthusiasts. The Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ tw...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles