2010 Ford Focus User Reviews
SE Coupe shown
- $9,879 - $11,780
- No trim specified for this review
- fuel economy, cheap maintanence, has a sporty feeling to it!
- road noise, not enough backseat leg room, interior a little plasticy and cheap.
Purchased As Used
I have had this car for 9 months now, and absolutly love it! the gas mileage on this thing continues to amaze me and its got some pep to it. when I say pep I mean its sporty and gets through traffic because of its swift steering and great breaking/acceleration.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles