2013 Ford Focus
SE Hatch shown
- $16,200 - $39,200
- $15,269 - $36,554
The 2013 Focus is a 4-door, 5-passenger SF, or WG, available in 7 trims, ranging from the S to the Electric.... read more
Upon introduction, the S is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 160-horsepower, flexible fuel engine that achieves 26-mpg in the city and 36-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed m transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is optional. The Electric is equipped with a standard MOTOR, 143-horsepower, electric engine that achieves 110-mpg in the city and 99-mpg on the highway. A 1-speed a transmission is standard. hide
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Ford Focus
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Focus also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Focus
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles